Effective management of today’s workforce is a key driver for the success of most businesses. Harnessing your most valuable asset, your people, presents challenges. We are there to partner you when you deal with those challenges.
It is vital to get it right from the start. Our services can assist you with strategic planning in recruitment through to performance management and workplace safety strategies.
Businesses need an agile workforce that can respond to changing work needs and this has led to a growth in the use of independent contractors and labour hire to cope with workflow. Once again it is important to get it right from the start when utilising alternative labour structures and we have specialist expertise in this area.
Our services are integrated from the beginning rather than being bolted on at the end.
Nobody can be the master of all trades and different disciplines need different talents. We bring together talents in all disciplines. In short a complete suite of specialised, linked services can be utilised to create exceptional workplace solutions.
With a team-based can-do culture we do whatever it takes to get the job done. Integrated Workplace Solutions produces measurable results. In the short term we deliver immediate improvements and in the long term the results will allow you to measure behavioural change.
Specific areas of expertise are:
- Workplace agreements
- Performance and change management
- Employee health and wellbeing
- Bullying complaints
- Redundancy Programs
- Industrial relations litigation and disputes
- Work health and safety
- Unfair or wrongful dismissal claims
- Unfair contracts
- Termination of injured workers
- Transmission of business issues
- Confidentiality and restraints of trade
- Training and policy development
- Workers compensation claims management, return to work programs, rehabilitation programs and ending employment relationships.
We deliver brilliant results for our clients and our clients value our proven track record of effectiveness and our unquestionable integrity and benefit from strategically correct and insightful services produced on time and on budget. We are 100% results focused and totally accountable to you. We embrace ideas and use creativity to find better ways to do things.
We also provide access to legal services as soon as an accident occurs. One of our team can attend to an incident immediately on notification to assist with your needs. In major accidents immediate attendance onsite is co-ordinated.
We can help you by:
- Protecting accident investigations through legal professional privilege
- Delivering advice on obligations to notify incidents
- Providing assistance with the actual investigation of the accident
- Providing assistance to employees during WorkCover interviews
- Dealing with issues raised in improvement notices and prohibition notices and challenging those notices where necessary, having regard to the extremely limited time available to challenge those notices
- Negotiating with unions following a work accident
- Negotiating enforceable undertakings with WorkCover
- Identifying the evidence that should be collected for insurance claims (property damage, contractor’s risk and employer liability) to identify potential recoveries
- Preparing for the defence of a prosecution under the Work Health and Safety legislation before the lapse of time allows memories to fade.
Our team can attend an accident site, conduct investigations, speak to management and employees where appropriate, conduct discussions with unions where necessary and liaise with WorkCover where appropriate. In addition we can assist in the lodgement of insurance claims and the like.
Our expertise in workplace relationships ensures that we can achieve the best outcome whilst dealing with the complex web of legislation that governs, work accidents, work health and safety, workers compensation entitlements, obligations to provide employment to injured workers and prohibitions on discrimination.