Royal Commission Completes Public Hearings into the Insurance Industry
TPD Claims: when may a Court intervene?
Can commercial transactions be heard in the District Court?
- The high price of not properly documenting a project
- A payment schedule served out of time cannot be later relied upon
- Tightening the screws on labour hire?
- Pecuniary penalties for employers that classify full time and part time staff as casuals
- Are periods of casual work included in redundancy calculations
Workers Compensation Roundup
- Changes to NSW Workers Compensation – the 2018 Bill
- The same assessment for the same date of injury – no more compensation