Insurance and General
Class Actions: Can the Plaintiff get Access to the Defendant’s Insurance Documents?
Roadmap for Reform of the Insurance Industry – 6 Months Delay
Litigation Funders Will Need an AFSL from 22 August 2020
Dual Insurance: Can Defence Costs be Included in the Claim for Equitable Contribution?
An Insurer Cannot Hedge its Bets When it Comes to Non-Disclosure
Virtual Meetings and Electronic Signatures During Covid-19 and Beyond
- Can the Court Slice and Dice a Security of Payment Adjudication
- Security of Payments: What Happens when Adjudicators go Beyond Their Statutory Powers?
- Is this the End for Casual Employees
- Sushi Operator no Hero as Record Fines Dished up by the Federal Court for Underpayment of Wages
- Stand Down – What Entitlements do Employees Have
Workers Compensation Roundup
- COVID-19 Update: Further Legislation and Impact on the NSW Workers Compensation Landscape
- Interpretation of the Permanent Impairment Rating Scale (“PIRS”)